Saturday, August 23, 2008

INAUGURAL POSTING - THE CREATURE LIVES! Hello and welcome to my little experiment. It may thrill you a little and. . .chill you a little. It was my intention to have this be my "all audio" blog but naturally the amount (size) of audio I am able to put up here is minute in the extreme. My inaugural post was going to be an episode of the old radio show SUSPENSE featuring H.P. Lovecraft's "The Dunwich Horror" starring Ronald Colman. But of course a 24 minute soundfile was apparently too big. So, until I can somehow manage to either upload sound files at a lower quality so that they won't be too large to post (are you listening, Fink!), I will be posting smaller but by no means lesser audio files, songs and stories that I will be drawing down from the galaxy of Andromeda.

5 comments:

Cheeks DaBelly said...

What are you doing? You don't have a sister. And you ain't ever been to Andromeda either. Am I supposed to suspend disbelief over here or what has gone on? You don't keep me in the know?

Cerpts said...

I've been to Beverly. Is that close???

Cheeks DaBelly said...

I guess to the casual observer they would count as the same place. I stand corrected. Carry on!

Cerpts said...

I stand embalmed!

vaiybora said...

Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

หีฟิต